A woman needs a timepiece that tells her how to live her best life. Long gone are the days when women chose watches based on just color and how pretty they were. It’s more of functionality over form. Today’s best smartwatch for woman is a timepiece that keeps up with her everyday life. Thanks to technology, there are smartwatches that can;
- Track your menstrual cycle
- Know your heart rate
- Play your music
- Track how well you sleep
- Check the weather
- Send quick text replies and so much more
Here are 4 smartwatches for women today
1. Garmin Vivo Active 3
What makes this arm candy stand out is that it has 15 sporting activities which include, indoor and outdoor biking, running, yoga, cardio, rowing, and others. Garmin Vivo Active 3 also monitors your stress levels throughout the day. It has a convenient, easy to swipe side interface. It has a sensor that monitors your heart rate through your wrist and reminds you to relax. It also gives you notifications on who’s calling or texting you, acting as an extension of your phone.
2. Fitbit Versa
This sleek timepiece tracks your menstrual cycle, can monitor your heart rate not to mention your sleep patterns. It has a long battery life that lasts up to 3 days after you have fully charged it. The digital watch is waterproof so you can wear it when you jog in the rain or when you engage in water sports.
2. Toobur IP67
You don’t have to break the bank to rock a smartwatch. For a woman that wants to save that coin, Toobur IP67 is her go to digital arm candy. It offers all the basics of a digital watch. It connects with your smartphone if it is Android 4.4 and above or IOS 7.1 and above. It gives you text and calls notifications, keeping you well connected.
3. Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
If you are a die-hard Android user, Samsung Gear Frontier has got you covered. It’s casual yet durable and you don’t have to be too careful with it like with other fancy digital watches on this list. It’s made out of 3/16 L grade stainless steel used in most analog watches which make it durable. You can drop it on concrete and it won’t get the tiniest scratch. It has all the bells and whistles of GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, and MST for using mobile payments with Samsung pay.
4. Apple Watch Series 4
It offers the biggest display yet on an Apple watch. It has an electrical heart sensor that enables you to take an electrocardiogram (ECG). You do this by placing a finger on the digital crown which transmits data that the ECG app uses to analyze your heart rate. It can track you all day’s activity with utmost precision and accuracy. Apple Watch Series 4 enables you to stay connected through phone calls, streaming music, and even assistance during an emergency.
In the era of modernization and information technology, internal hard drives in computers are quite common; however, there are many reasons to use external hard drives such as:
Reasons for Using External Hard Drives
- It can assist in computer backup, can provide extra storage capacity, and is portable.
- It is quite easier to use.
- It can cause less wear and tear to the internal hard drives and can assist in recovering the lost data.
- It can be of great help in case of an emergency as well.
- Backup iPhone to external hard drive mac
Backup a Computer on External Hard Drive
People belonging to the era of modernization and information technology are living in a world, which is a global village. An individual residing in one specific corner of the world is able to communicate with some other person in a different part of the world. However, with the assistance of the internet and information technology, distance is becoming quite short.
It is thus, extremely important to have a backup computer especially if an individual who is residing locally has an international job. Having a computer backup would save from a lot of trouble. An external hard drive would be great in this scenario.
Tips on Choosing External Hard Drives
When choosing external hard drives, it is important to keep some points in mind such as:
- Make sure it is according to your preferences and provide enough storage capacity.
- Make sure it is portable and it would be best if it is waterproof and fireproof. It would be important to do a thorough research in this aspect. It is easier to lose data in case of fire and flood, which are quite common in some areas. Thus, if it is an important company comprising of vital information, it would be extremely important to keep data in a safe place.
- Some people would prefer to keep data online; however, it means relying solely on virtual world and internet connection would be extremely important to retrieve the relevant data. In some instances, the download would be very slow, in a case when it is important to access data quite fast or in case of an emergency.
- Keep a close eye on external hard drives, which are available with data recovery warranty. It would be wise to do a thorough research before making any final purchase decision.
Final Words about External Hard Drives
Backup of the computer is extremely important in the modern age especially if a person is running a company or a small business. It is important to have the right kind of device. Thus, finding relevant information would be of great help, which would be according to the preferences of the buyer. Read online reviews and comments as these would be of great help to get an idea on what past customers had been saying about a certain external hard drive.